Life Givers - Monthly Giving Program
For your convenience, we offer donors the option of making donations through automatic debit of your bank account or credit card. The Life Givers monthly giving program allows donors to spread their charitable donation throughout the year, instead of donating in one lump sum. It makes it easier for people to budget their giving, and at the same time it provides The Kidney Foundation with a regular, reliable source of fundraising income. For just pennies a day, you can make a real difference in the lives of Southern Albertan's living with kidney disease.
Benefits of Monthly Giving
- You enable the Foundation to better plan programs and services in advance
- Monthly giving helps reduce administration costs, which means more funds go directly to research, programs and initiatives
- It's easy. You choose the method of payment, the amount of monthly gift and the date of the donation
- You can spread your donation out over the year, so that you hardly notice the regular deductions
- It is flexible. You can decided to change or suspend your gift at any time, easily
- Your gift will help us improve the lives of those affected by kidney disease in your community.
If you choose this way of giving, be assured that you can increase, decrease or cancel your contribution at any time by notifying The Kidney Foundation of Canada Southern Alberta Branch in writing. To arrange to make a monthly gift, please complete the Monthly Giving Form or contact the Southern Alberta Branch at 403 255 6108 or toll free, 1 800 268 1177.
"Since you get more joy out of giving to others, you should put a good deal of thought
into the happiness that you are able to give."